Rachael lives in the Lake District and this inspires her writing. She loves the dark and dangerous reality of the area rather than the chocolate box illusion. Her style is mostly surreal with a dash of humour. She’s had stories published; radio plays broadcast at the BBC; stage script in hand readings and has a film script in post production.
- Anthropocene Chronicles books can be found on Goodreads!
- B&N now sell Anthropocene Chronicles Paperback in addition to eBooks
- Anthropocene Chronicles now available from BOL
- Paperback of Complete Parts I & II coming soon
- Part II now available to Read at Overdrive
- The Anthropocene Chronicles on Nook from Barnes & Noble
- Rachael Howard talks Anthropocene Chronicles
- Buy The Anthropocene Chronicles at Smashwords
- Buy The Anthropocene Chronicles from our Streetlib store
- Buy The Chronicles in Germany from Weltbild